Work Injury Chiropractor In Tennessee, US
Total Health Chiropractic has become the leading work injury chiropractor in Tennessee by focusing on treating the entire patient and not just a specific injury or complaint. We believe that when you use a whole-health approach to an injury, the patient recovers faster and finds themselves in overall better health.
Repetitive motion injuries are the result of doing the same task over and over every day. This could be something as basic as data entry or as heavy-duty as using a grinder all day in a metal fabrication shop. Total Health Chiropractic addresses the injury with the proper chiropractic care and physical therapy, and then also addresses other issues that may be contributing to the injury.
Work Related Injuries
Work injuries can occur to anyone at any time, from the most hazardous of workplaces to the safest of offices. A fall in the break room or collision in the parking lot can impact the spinal column and force the discs out of alignment. Improper heavy lifting can cause enough spinal stress to herniate a disc, creating debilitating pain.
Two of the most common work related injuries include:
- Poor posture that leads to carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain or fibromyalgia.
- Holding your head at the wrong angle to view your monitor can cause soft tissue strain and misalignment in the neck, as well as cervical nerve impingement that produces pain, tingling or numbness in the arms and hands.
The Tennessee work injury chiropractor focus on correcting every aspect of a work injury, starting with the nerves and bones, to correcting the joints and muscles. 90% of all work injuries involve the neck or back, both treatable with non-invasive chiropractic care. Our teams are equipped and ready to help with recovery and prevent future injury.
Tennessee Work Injury Treatment
Work injury chiropractor in Tennessee focus on correcting every aspect of an injury, starting with the nerves and bones, to correcting the joints and muscles. 90% of all work injuries involve the neck or back, both treatable with non-invasive chiropractic care. Our teams are equipped and ready to help with recovery and prevent future injury.
Techniques for treating work injuries include:
- Chiropractic adjustment to relieve nerve impingement, correct your posture and restore mobility to misaligned joints
- Corrective exercises to relieve soft tissue pain, rehabilitate injured muscles, reinforce proper posture and strengthen your spine against acute or chronic injuries
- Lifestyle counseling to help you maintain your newfound health and keep yourself injury free, such as ergonomic changes to reduce stress on your back and neck
When Should I See A Tennessee Work Injury Chiropractor?
If you’ve suffered a work injury, the first step is to report that injury to your employer immediately. Workers compensation requires thorough documentation and confirmation of the injury by an approved provider. Our work injury treatment in Tennessee serve on many workers compensation panels; if you don’t see us on your list, let us know and we’ll contact your provider ourselves. Get the care you need to get back to work pain free. Contact Total Health Chiropractic at (423) 668-0108 to schedule an evaluation and begin treatment today.