Pain Management in Tennessee, US
Tennessee pain management covers a wide spectrum of conditions including neuropathic pain, sciatica, postoperative pain and more. Pain management is a rapidly growing medical specialty that takes a multi-disciplinary approach to treating all kinds of pain. It may interfere with sleep, work, activities and quality time with friends and family. Tennessee pain management provides relief so you can enjoy life. Total Health Chiropractic is dedicated to helping Tennessee and Georgia residents with their pain management needs and they also serve as consultants to other physicians and health care providers and coordinate patient care. Pain management Tennessee diagnose conditions, provide treatment and counsel patients and their families.
Pain may be anything from a dull ache to a sharp stab and can range from mild to extreme. You may feel pain in one part of your body or it may be widespread.
Studies suggest that a person’s emotional well-being can impact the experience of pain. Understanding the cause and learning effective ways to cope with your pain can improve your quality of life.
Why Choose Tennessee Chiropractor for Pain Management?
Here at Total Health Chiropractic, getting injured at work is sometimes an unavoidable part of the job. Careless coworkers, reckless drivers, irresponsible employers, and sheer bad luck accidents can cause a debilitating injury in the blink of an eye. Even more common are repetitive motion injuries, caused by the same motion performed hour after hour, day after day, week after week, which slowly wears down muscles, ligaments, and cartilage. If you have suffered a traumatic injury or a repetitive motion injury at work, with Total Health Chiropractic; a pain management Tennessee can likely provide relief and a path toward long term healing.
Conditions Treated in Pain Management
Sometimes pain will persist and cannot be easily relieved. It’s natural to feel worried, sad or fearful when you are in pain. Here are some suggestions for how to handle persistent pain:
- Focus on improving your day-to-day function, rather than completely stopping the pain.
- Accept that your pain may not go away and that flare-ups may occur. Talk yourself through these times.
- Find out as much as you can about your condition so that you don’t fret or worry unnecessarily about the pain.
- Enlist the support of family and friends. Let them know what support you need; find ways to stay in touch.
- Take steps to prevent or ease depression by any means that work for you, including talking to friends or professionals.
- Don’t increase your pain medicines without talking to your doctor or pharmacist first. Increasing your dose may not help your pain and might cause you harm.
- Consult a Tennessee pain management doctor whenever the pain attacks.
When to Call a Pain Management in Tennessee
Just like one type of medicine will not heal all illnesses, one type of therapy does not fix all injuries, aches, and pains. Pain management can be used with or without chiropractic to get you back on your feet, pain and symptom-free. To schedule an appointment, call Total Health Chiropractic at (423) 668-0108 or fill this form today.